Read the post in: 繁體中文
This Peanut Butter Banana Fudge Ice Cream is super creamy, rich, and packed with amazing chocolate brownies chucks. And it might sound surprising, but it’s actually really wholesome as well!
I mean, who doesn’t like ice cream, right? But most people might not know that vegan can have ice cream as well, just made from plant-based ingredients. And they can taste like “bad-ass” as well. This Peanut Butter Banana Fudge Ice Cream is definitely one of them!
Also, this decadent-look ice cream is super easy to make as well. I’ll suggest make the brownies that day before and refrigerate them. This way they will get firmer and less likely to break apart when mixed with the ice cream batter.
A peek into peanut Butter banana fudge ice cream:
- The ice cream itself is made with only 2 simple ingredients.
- It’s not only vegan but also gluten-free.
- It’s super-rich, creamy, and tasty.
- You’ll also get many nutrients while enjoying this ice cream as well.
Ingredients You Need
You might wonder what’s the magic ingredient to use only 2 ingredients to make vegan ice cream. The thing is bananas, more specifically, frozen bananas. They will create the ice cream texture and give out the sweetness we need. So we only need:
- Frozen Bananas
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Brownies (I use Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownies)
How to Make Peanut Butter Banana Brownies Fudge Ice Cream
It’s super easy to make this ice cream. You don’t need an ice cream machine, just a food processor.
First, add the peanut butter and frozen banana slices to a food processor. Blend them together. Stop and scrape down the sides 2~3 times until they are fully incorporated. Then add the brownie cubes to the mixture and use a silicone spatula to mix them into the ice cream mixture.
Transfer the mixture to a mini loaf pan or a freezer-safe bowl. Let it sit in the freezer for 15~20 minutes. If you want it to be firmer, you can freeze it longer.
And then just scoop out and enjoy as it is, or you like it to be fancier as I do, top it with cacao nibs and drizzles of peanut butter.
This ice cream really simple yet super delicious and impressive. I hope you can give it a try and let me know what you think!
More vegan desserts for you:
- Vegan Cherry Black Forest Parfait (Gluten-free)
- Vegan Tofu Tiramisu (8 ingredients)
- Easy Snicker Bars (Vegan + Wholesome!)
Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream with Brownies Fudge
- 200 g frozen banana slices, *
- 30 g natural peanut butter
- 1/4 Vegan Chocolate Brownies, cut into cubes and refrigerated
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- Make the brownies if you haven’t yet. Let them cool and cut them into big cubes. Put them into the fridge.
- Add the frozen banana slices and peanut butter into a food processor. Blend until smooth. Stop and scrape down the sides 2~3 times to make sure everything is blended.
- Transfer the mixture into a freezer-safe bowl or pan and freeze for 15~20 minutes. If you want it to be firmer and harder, you can freeze it longer.
- Scoop out and enjoy as it is or add toppings and drizzles of peanut butter to bring it to the next level.
- *Frozen bananas: Peel and slice 2~3 bananas into coin shape and place them onto a lined baking tray. Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- I recommend using a mini food processor to make this recipe. If your food processor is bigger, double or triple the recipe so it’s easier to blend.
- Storage: Store in the freezer for 2 weeks.