These Vegan Buckwheat Pancakes only need 7 ingredients and very easy to make. They are delicious bases that you could add things like maple syrup and berries to bring it up. They are also freezer-friendly and great for busy people who don’t have time to make breakfast every day.
這道全素蕎麥鬆餅只需要 7 樣食材，而且製作方法非常簡單。 它是個美味的基底，搭配上楓糖醬、莓果等配料，就是美味的早餐了。另外它們也能冷凍，很適合忙錄、沒有時間每天準備早餐的人。
Vegan Buckwheat Pancakes
Honestly speaking, I’ve wanting to make these Vegan Buckwheat Pancakes like for ages. But when I got addictive to overnight oats or oat milk with homemade granola (especially this chocolate one), there seems no room for these pancakes for that time being. But here we are!
其實我想製作這全素蕎麥鬆餅真的已經很久了，但是過去這段時間我深深著迷上隔夜燕麥粥和自製早餐燕麥穀片 (尤其是巧克力口味的)，所以這段時間似乎沒有空間留給這些鬆餅。但 … 它們終於來了!
This recipe starts at 2:36.
只需 7 樣食材
Only 7 ingredients!
As previously mentioned, these vegan pancakes only require 7 basic ingredients and really simple to make. You don’t need any special gadget for them as well. All you need are a mixing bowl and a non-frying pan. Oh, and one fork and a spatula. Done.
Oh, and they are vegan, of course. No egg, no dairy, no cruelty here.
如同先前所提及，這全素蕎麥鬆餅只需要 7 樣基本的食材，而且製作它也非常簡單，不需要什麼特別的器具。只要一個攪拌碗、一個不沾平底鍋。喔對，還有一支叉子和矽膠鍋鏟，結束。
They are specially made with buckwheat flour, which makes them friendly to gluten-sensitive friends. But if you’re not sensitive to gluten and don’t have buckwheat flour at hand, you could use regular flour as well. Just keep in mind that each flour has its own characteristics and the result might taste differently.
I like foods that got a “bite” texture, so these buckwheat pancakes are not very soft. But for those who enjoy a softer texture, I got you. I will share another soft pancakes recipe in the future, hopefully very soon.
因為我喜歡比較有咬實口感的食物，所以這蕎麥鬆餅並不是非常軟的那種。但我了解有些人喜歡軟一些的口感，所以之後會再分享鬆軟口感的鬆餅，希望我能在不久之後就完成啦。 : )
I personally love to enjoy them with maple syrup, berries, and almond butter. The combination of the sweetness from maple syrup, sourness from berries, and richness from almond butter is seriously heavenly for me.
I didn’t sweeten these pancakes that much to keep them the neutral side so they are more versatile. You could add salty toppings to make them into a meal if you like. But if you know me well, you would know that that’s not a common scenario in my life. : )
I love sweet stuff but my palate doesn’t on the very-sweet zone. I think you probably could feel that if you’ve made some of my dessert recipes. If you feel that it need more sweetness, then just add 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup to suit your taste. Again, make it work for you, not me.
我愛甜味，但並不喜歡過甜的滋味。我想若你已經有做過我的幾個甜點食譜，你可能已經有發現了。因此如果你覺得這鬆餅不夠甜，那麼可以再多加 1-2 大匙的楓糖漿來配合你的口味。製作你的鬆餅，最重要的是你要喜歡，不是我。
I like my pancake on the thin side, so I usually let them spread out quite a lot. But if you prefer thicker, just do the opposite of what I do: don’t let them spread that much. The pancake batter is quite thick, so you should be able to control it before it spread out.
This recipe makes about 4 pancakes, 2 servings (with additional toppings). But if you’re really hungry and have them all, that’s totally fine. I would probably just suggest you double the recipe so you could have more and store in the freezer for the rainy day.
If you are a brekkie person like me, then you could go here to check out more breakfast recipes. For quick and easy breakfast recipes, I would first commend the Peanut Butter Overnight Oats and 3-Ingredient Rawnola. I make them quite often and hope you got time to try them too. OK, let’s do this!
這個食譜大約能製作出 4 個鬆餅，約 2 人份 (加上你喜歡的配料)。但如果你很餓，吃完全部，當然也沒問題，我只是會建議你可以將食材份量全部加倍製作，留一些冷凍保存，之後想吃的時候就有得吃了。
完整食譜 How To Make
全素蕎麥鬆餅 Vegan Buckwheat Pancakes (7 Ingredients)
- 1/4 banana 香蕉, medium size 中型
- 120 g
buckwheat flour 蕎麥粉, 1 scant cup
- 1 tsp baking powder 泡打粉
- 1/4 tsp salt 鹽
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed 亞麻籽粉
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup 楓糖漿
- 200 ml unsweetened soy milk 無糖豆漿, 1/2 cup + 1/3 cup or other plant milk of choice*
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 香草精, optional 非必要
- Mash the banana with a fork.
- In a mixing bowl, add the buckwheat flour, baking powder, salt, and ground flaxseed. Give them a mix.
- Then add the mashed banana, maple syrup, soy milk, and vanilla extract. Mix to combine.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Let the pan get heated.
- Once the pan is heated, pour about 60 ml (1/4 cup) of the batter into the pan. Wiggle the pan to let them spread out into your ideal thickness. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes until the edges start to firm up and you could see some bubbles on the surface.
- Flip to cook the other side for 1-2 minutes. Take out that pancake and repeat to finish all batter. I make about 4 medium-large pancakes.
- Layer them up and add maple syrup or any toppings to like.
- 鍋熱後，倒入約 60 ml (1/4 cup) 的麵糊，稍微搖晃鍋子讓麵糊擴散開來，煎約 3-4 分鐘，至邊緣開始凝固、表面有泡泡
- 翻面再煎 1-2 分鐘，之後取出鬆餅。重覆此動作至完成所有麵糊
Note: This page contains affiliate links, which support me with a small commission to produce more great content on this site at no additional cost to you. You could go to the Disclosure Policy Page for more information. Thank you for reading and supporting Barrel Leaf.