這個 南瓜籽芝麻酥脆 算是個美麗的小錯誤。但是這錯誤僅於形狀上而已，且後來發現這樣的錯誤在某方面變成了優點!
This Pumpkin Seeds Sesame Clusters recipe is kind of a beautiful mistake, which only refers to its shape. What’s interesting is that this mistake seems to become an advantage.
Originally, I meant to make it into “brittle,” but it turns out to be many clusters that I find are easy to eat as snacks as well as sprinkled on my yogurt bowl as one of my favorite toppings.
Even though it does not turn out to be what I’ve expected, these cluster still win my heart! Their small shape make them easy to put in one’s mouth, and their crunchiness is the greatest part.
Yeah! I am a person who love crunchy food many times more than soft one.
And the shape of these clusters make them easy to be stored in a jar or any other special shaped containers.
This recipe my adaptation of Sarah Britton’s Sunflour Sesame Seed Brittle. Because I did not have some ingredients in her list, I make some changes. Eg, instead of sunflower seeds, I use pumpkin seeds.
I made Sarah’s recipe after that. I find that I do like the one that uses pumpkin seeds rather than that uses sunflower seeds.
This snack is full of the fragrance coming out from the sesame seeds. And the beautiful combination of maple syrup and coconut oil along with the crunchy nuts and flavorful dried fruits is absolutely obsessive.
(※ 可延伸食譜但請勿直接複製內文，並請註明出處與原文網址 ※)
Pumpkin Sesame Seeds Clusters
- 作者 Author: 桶子葉 Barrelleaf / Nora Hsu
- 參考改自 Adapted from: Sarah Britton-Sunflour Sesame Seed Brittle from My New Roots
- 食譜 單位標準&換算+問答集: Recipe Measurement+ Q&A
- 特別器具 Special equipment:
- 一個平底烤盤 (此次使用35*25*高 1.5 cm 烤盤)
- 1 baking tray (Mine is 35*25*1.5 cm)
- 食材 Ingredients：
- *You can use raisins to replace cranberries.
- *Maple syrup can be substituted by other liquid sweeteners.
- 準備工作 Preparation
- Measure all ingredients.
- Grease the baking pan with a little coconut oil.
- Preheat oven at 170°C.
- 以 170°C 烤 15~20 分鐘，至表面金黃
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Melt the coconut oil and then add the maple syrup, mix.
- Pour the maple syrup & coconut oil into the dry ingredients bowl.
- Oil the baking pan. Pour the mixture in the pan and make it into 1.5~2 cm thick. (I add some black sesame seeds on top to enrich the flavor.)
- Bake at 170°C for 15~20 minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer to the wire rack to cool down.
- When it is completely cool, shovel it into clusters.
© barrelleaf.com 網站內所有內容與圖片均受版權保護。未經允許請勿使用。若您想發表使用此食譜延伸之內容，請使用自己的話重新撰寫整個食譜，並包含原食譜網址連結。
✂ —— 2017.02.28 實作影片 ——✂
You Might Be Interested ….
🔽 新創 FB社團，歡迎大家加入 🔽
『自然飲食小廚房 Healthy Clean Kitchen』
*Note: This page contains affiliate links, which supports me with a small commission to produce more great content on this site at no additional cost to you. Thank you for reading and supporting Barrel Leaf.