For my breakfast, I usually have a bowl of yogurt (which is the most-often-seen food on my Instagram), bread, overnight oats, and sometimes a smoothie bowl if the weather is fine. And a few weeks ago I got another option: A Green Smoothie Bowl!
綠果昔碗 – 悄悄得把蔬菜融入飲食
Green Smoothie Bowl –A Great Way to Sneak in Veggies!
The “green” means veggies, which make it easier for you to sneak/incorporate veggies into your diet. In April, I got a new job, which made me seldom have time and chance to cook my own meal, and I start to worry that my veggies consumption is not enough. So, this green smoothie comes as a solution as well as a new friend!
Vegan & Naturally-Sweetened
延伸閱讀 Related Articles
I’ve share a smoothie bowl recipe before. As the name tells, it’s mainly made of different fruits. It’s dairy-free, vegan, and naturally-sweetened, and the same goes to the green smoothie bowl.
The dawn of this green smoothie bowl is inspired by several green smoothie recipes I saw online and in some cookbooks. Also, there are some people in Taiwan who start to make “green lattes,” which is the same idea as the green smoothie. But since I drink things real fast (seriously, I can finish a big glass of juice within 5 minutes), I feel it may be not fulfilling for me as a drink, so I decide to make it into a creamier, denser green smoothie bowl!
Each fruit and veggie has its own “personality” (or is there any other better word?) and every flavor needs to be taken into consideration. I’ve tried some combination of different fruits and veggies, and this one including sweet potato leaves, apples, bananas, pine apples, and avocados is my favorite, at least for now.
It might seem a little weird to add veggies to it, at least that’s what I thought before. But after trying and tasting, I find some fruits and veggies really go well together, pine apples and sweet potatoes leaves in this case. Even though it seems like a lot of sweet potato leaves in this recipe, the flavor is not prominent. I still feel that the fruits are the hero.
I love the combination from the natural sweetness and acidity of pine apples and apples along with the creamy texture produced by blending avocados and bananas. It seriously taste like a healthier snack bowl or desserts!
Another reason for making it into a smoothie bowl instead of smoothie is that you can add more toppings! I place some fresh strawberries which I bought in the traditional market a few days ago, and the fresh blueberries which I gladly found they were on sale in supermarket. Also, I am a huge fan of granola (I think you know if you’ve seen several recipes or photos on my Instagram.), I like to add tons of granola on top to build up different texture and flavor. In this bowl is the vegan, gluten-free okara granola I just shared a few weeks ago.
I want to share this my favorite green smoothie bowl, at least for now. Let’s do this!
(※ 可延伸食譜但請勿直接複製內文，並請註明出處與原文網址 ※)
Green Smoothie Bowl
- 作者 Author: 桶子葉 Barrelleaf / Nora Hsu
- 食譜 單位標準&換算+常見問答集: Recipe Measurement+ FAQ
- 特別器具 Special equipment:
- 食材 ：(約 1 人份)
- 地瓜葉 250 ml (1 cup /1 大把)
- 酪梨(冷凍/新鮮皆可) 40 – 60 g (約小顆的 1/3 – 1/2 顆)
- 冷凍香蕉, 切塊 40 g
- 冷凍蘋果, 切塊 40 g
- 冷凍鳳梨, 切塊 40 g
- 飲用水 60 ml (1/4 cup)
- 萊姆汁 或 檸檬汁 1/2 Tbs
- 椰子油 1 tsp (非必要，但能增加更多好脂肪與讓口感更綿潤)
- Ingredients：(Serves: 1)
- 250 ml (1 cup) sweet potato leaves
- 40 – 60 g frozen or fresh avocado (about 1/3 – 1/2 small one)
- 40 g frozen bananas
- 40 g frozen apples
- 40 g frozen pine apples
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) water
- 1/2 Tbs lime or lemon juice
- 1 tsp coconut oil (optional, but add more good fat and make it creamier)
- 準備工作 Preparation：
- Measure all ingredients.
- Rinse the sweet potato leaves and blanch them with warm water.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blender until smooth and creamy. Use a tamper to help if you have. Stop and scrape down the sides if needed.
- Pour into a bowl, add the toppings you like (I place some sliced strawberries, blueberries, and okara granola on top) and enjoy!
- Other Breakfast recipes: Vegan Coconut Overnight Oats, Gluten-Free Healthy Dutch Baby (Berries & Lemon), Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread (Gluten-Free)
- More Breakfast recipes: HERE
- More Vegan recipes: HERE
- My Tools, Equipment & Ingredient List: HERE
- This page contains affiliate links, which supports me with a small commission to produce more great content on this site at no additional cost to you. Thank you for reading and supporting Barrel Leaf.
© barrelleaf.com 網站內所有內容與圖片均受版權保護。未經允許請勿使用。若您想發表使用此食譜延伸之內容，請使用自己的話重新撰寫整個食譜，並包含原食譜網址連結。
Bonjour. 久違的綠果昔碗🌿 地瓜葉，冷凍蘋果🍎香蕉🍌鳳梨 酪梨 檸檬汁🍋 加上新鮮藍莓 草莓🍓 穀片 （museli）奇亞籽， 還有沒入鏡很多燕麥穀片與餅乾🍫🍪 . . 有了新工作，很多事情要學 一有壓力又開始在馬桶上不順 😣 下班回家路上還是要想新食譜 回到家洗完澡，繼續打文章或修圖 一個開始覺得時間不夠用的概念😥 #nonestop #greensmoothie #brekkie #breakfast #barrelleaf #blueberries #smoothiebowl #instafood #popyummy #granola #vegan #sugarfree #vscofood #vsco #vscocam #canonm2 #健康飲食 #相機先食 #純素 #全素 #綠果昔 #果昔碗 #早餐 #葉子朝食 #eatclean #桶子葉
【用 OSTER 營養管家調理機 試打影片 Try-out Video Using OSTER Blender】
You Might Be Interested ….
🔽 新創 FB社團，歡迎大家加入 🔽
『自然飲食小廚房 Healthy Clean Kitchen』