Read the post in: 繁體中文
Made with only 6 ingredients and 10 minutes less, this Stovetop Granola is a delicious breakfast option for busy (or lazy) people.
Stovetop Granola (6 Ingredients)
I assume that many people, like me, love granola. But some of you might not have an oven around. So I think it’s time for this Stovetop Granola!
To make this stovetop granola, you need one non-stick deep frying pan.
This stovetop granola is quick and easy to make. You only need 6 ingredients and 10 minutes (probably less) to make it. The 6 basic ingredients are rolled oats, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, and maple syrup. You could use other nuts or seeds for substitution if you prefer.
I often enjoy this stovetop granola with nut milk or oat milk, with other additions like frozen berries, more nuts, and ground cinnamon. (BTW, I love this Ceylon ground cinnamon.)
They are also a great addition to coconut/soy yogurt or even ice cream, which seems to make it more nutritious, right?
This stovetop granola is shared with the specific intention of no-oven household or busy people. If you do have an oven, then I would like to recommend you to make my beloved Chocolate Hazelnut Granola and Nut and Seed Granola.
However, I’m not saying that you are not supposed to make them if you have an oven (and I’m no one to tell you what to do). I make this stovetop granola even though I like to bake, like every day. But I could be busy sometimes, or I don’t feel like turning on the oven at that moment.
I personally love to interchange my foods because I like to try new things. It really makes my bowls and life more interesting. So, give them a try and I would like to know which one you prefer. Baked granola or stovetop one?
免烤箱! 爐上炒的早餐穀片 Stovetop Granola (6 Ingredients)
- Grab a deep frying pan and place it over medium heat. Let the pan get heated evenly.
- Once the pan is hot, add the rolled oats, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, salt, and cinnamon. Stir to cook them for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the coconut flakes and maple syrup. Quickly stir all to let the maple syrup distribute evenly.
- Continue to cook and stir for 1-2 minutes until the oats are slight brown.
- Turn off and heat and transfer the granola to a bowl or plate to cool down completely before storing in an air-tight jar. You can serve it with any plant milk, yogurt, or just snack on as it is.