This post is also available in: 繁體中文
Cream, sweet, and satisfying, this Peanut butter Banana Overnight Oats is one of my favorite breakfast options. It’s budget-friendly with only 5 ingredients.
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
If you know me well, you know that I’m a huge fan of peanut butter and banana. In fact, I eat them every single day, literally.
The overnight oats take these two elements into its creaminess to create another level of flavor, which I absolutely adore.
It’s pretty easy and quick to make with only 5 ingredients. And I bet you could finish all in 5 minutes.
I personally like to use this crunchy peanut butter to make overnight oats because it give these overnight oats more texture and flavor.
And these peanut butter overnight oats are also good ideas for take-and-go breakfast. You just mix some ingredients in a jar, refrigerate overnight, and take it out with you on your road to work/school.
I really love these peanut butter overnight oats. Even though the banana slices will change their color due to the oxidation, the flavor is still sweet and banana-y.
If you’re interested in more make-ahead breakfast ideas, you can check out my Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Waffles, Vegan Blueberry Oat Bars, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Macadamia Granola. OK, shall we?
How To Make
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats (5 ingredients)
- 1 medium banana 香蕉
- 45 g (½ cup) rolled oats 傳統燕麥片
- 120 ml (½ cup) unsweetened soy milk 無糖豆漿, or other plant milk of choice
- 2 tsp maple syrup 楓糖漿
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter 花生醬
- Divide the banana in half. Chop one half into small chunks. Slice the other half.
- In a jar, add the rolled oats, soy milk, maple syrup, and banana chunks. Mix all together.
- Add the sliced bananas. Drizzle the peanut butter on top. Refrigerate overnight or at least for 4 hours.
- In the morning, take out and open the jar, EAT!
Note: This page contains affiliate links, which support me with a small commission to produce more great content on this site at no additional cost to you. You could go to the Disclosure Page for more information. You can also directly support us on Patreon. Thank you for reading and supporting.