Read the post in: 繁體中文
Super crunchy, tasty, and fail-proof, this Coconut Macadamia Granola is delicious, made with only 6 ingredients!
Crunchy Coconut Macadamia Granola
Macadamia nuts are one of my favorite nuts. The taste of them is buttery, creamy, and really nutty. If I could put the price aside, I would eat them every single day, or every single meal.
Watch How to Make Macadamia Granola Here
I usually enjoy macadamia nuts in the morning, be it toasted on their own or in granola. Hence, here is the Crunchy Coconut Macadamia Granola.
INGREDIENTS FOR COCONUT MACADAMIA GRANOLA
I try to shorten the ingredient list to use only 6 basic ingredients. They are:
- Rolled Oats: essential for a granola recipe, at least in most cases. It also gives a sense of breakfast.
- Macadamia Nut butter: makes the whole thing taste nutty and full of macadamia nut flavor. I usually make my own nut butter. You can check it out HERE on how to make your own nut butter.
- Maple Syrup: Seriously, maple syrup is a must for this recipe. I don’t think replacing it with other sweeteners will turn out as lovely as it is.
- Coconut Flakes: provide a great texture and coconut-y sweet undertone.
- Pumpkin Seeds: add more texture, flavor, and nutrition content to this granola.
- Macadamia Nuts: give this granola the important nutty note and crunchy texture.
This is my go-to and fail-proof macadamia granola recipe. You can also adjust the nuts and seeds according to your liking or what you have at hand. And if you’re familiar with my way of making food, you know I’ll add a pinch of salt whatsoever.
HOW TO MAKE COCONUT MACADAMIA GRANOLA
Granola is one of the easiest things that you can make at home. It’s so easy and quick to make. And you can make a big batch at a time so you don’t need to worry about what to eat for the following few weeks. Just follow the simple steps:
- Mix the nut butter and maple syrup.
- Stir in the rolled oats, seeds, chopped nuts, and coconut flakes.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Give it a stir near the end.
- Let it cool down completely and break them into smaller pieces. EAT!
This granola is full of the sweet flavor from the maple and crunchiness from the macadamia nuts. The golden color makes the whole thing more awesome than it already is, well, at least in my eyes.
If you love granola as I do, you can also try:
- Matcha Granola Bars (No-bake, 8 ingredients)
- Healthy Chocolate Granola (9 ingredients)
- Chunky Chocolate Coconut Granola (8 ingredients)
Crunchy Coconut Macadamia Granola (6 ingredients)
- 2 Tbsp macadamia nut butter 夏威夷豆醬, or almond butter 或杏仁醬
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup 楓糖漿
- 90 g rolled oats 傳統燕麥片
- 4 Tbsp pumpkin seeds 南瓜籽
- 60 g macadamia nuts 夏威夷豆
- 8 Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes 無加糖椰子乾片
- A pinch of salt 鹽, optional 非必要
- Preheat the oven at 160 C / 325 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a mixing bowl, add the macadamia nut butter and maple syrup. Mix to combine.
- Add the rest ingredients, stir to mix evenly.
- Transfer the mixture onto the baking mat. Spread it out evenly into a single layer.
- Bake at 160 C / 325 F for 20 minutes. Give it a stir when it's been baked for about 15 minutes. Add more toasted coconut flakes if you like at this stage.
- Let it sit in the oven to cool for 10 minutes, then transfer the baking sheet onto a wire rack to cool down completely. Break it into smaller pieces. Eat!
- 將烤箱以 160 C 預熱；烤盤鋪烤墊或烘焙紙
- 以 160 C 烘烤 20 分鐘，烤到約 15 分時稍為混拌一下，可再依個人喜歡加一些烤過的大片椰子乾片
- 讓它在烤箱待 10 分鐘，之後再將烤盤移至網架上，讓它完全放涼，再扒成小塊即可。吃吧!
- Storage: Store in an air-tight jar on the counter for 2-3 weeks.
- 保存：密封 2-3 週