Read the post in: 繁體中文
This Caramel Pecan Granola is full of the toasted pecan flavor and on-spot sweetness of maple syrup. Confession: I’m seriously addicted to it.
Caramel Pecan Granola
I eat granola every single day, no kidding.
So this time is the Caramel Pecan Granola that I’ve been making for the past few weeks and I’m still planning to make another batch once I finish this.
By that, I guess you could tell how much I love it. Cus I do.
The hero of this recipe is the Caramel Pecan Macadamia Nut Butter I shared a while ago. I still make it from time to time.
And when I saw it on the shelf of the fridge, I thought, why not make granola out of it? (Well, I should say with it. Anyhow, you know what I mean.)
I use three ingredients in the caramel pecan butter, so technically I should call it a 9-ingredient recipe rather than 7-ingredient.
But really, you can just use pecan butter to replace it. However, you might want to add a little bit oil because common 1-ingredient pecan butter is not as runny as my Caramel Pecan Butter. (Just want to give you a headnote.)
This granola recipe is also a down-to-earth, easy one-bowl thing that you can put up together whenever you feel like it.
I like to enjoy it with soy yogurt topped with mango and maple syrup. It’s just a thing that I cannot get bored of.
I hope you will love it as much as I do. 🙂
Other vegan recipes:
- Easy Budget-friendly Burcha Mix
- Chunky Chocolate Coconut Granola
- Crunchy Oat Squares (Vegan + 8 Ingredients)
Caramel Pecan Granola (7 ingredients) 焦糖胡桃燕麥穀片
- 1.5 Tbsp (~22.5g) Caramel Pecan Butter 焦糖胡桃醬, you can also use store-bought pecan butter
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup 楓糖漿
- 1 tsp flax meal 亞麻籽粉, or ground chia seed 或奇亞籽粉
- 90 g (1 cup) rolled oats 傳統燕麥片
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds 南瓜籽
- 2 Tbsp pecans 胡桃, roughly chopped 略切
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes 無加糖椰子乾片
- A pinch of salt 鹽, optional
- Preheat the oven to 160 C / 320 F. Line a baking sheet with a baking mat.
- In a mixing bowl, add the caramel pecan butter, maple syrup, and flax meal. Mix to combine.
- Add the rest ingredients to the bowl. Stir to mix evenly.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking mat and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and your kitchen (or wherever your oven are) smell amazing.
- Place the baking sheet onto a wire rack to cool down completely before enjoying.
- 將烤箱預熱至 160 C。烤盤上鋪烤墊
- 放入預熱好的烤箱烘烤 15-20 分鐘至表面金黃
- Storage: Store in an air-tight jar for 2-3 weeks.
- 保存：放入密封罐中保存 2-3 週