Read the post in: 繁體中文
No time to prepare breakfast? This Blueberry Smoothie Bowl only requires 3 ingredients and super fast and easy to make! What’s more important is that its taste is of one those which I think I could never get bored of.
My Go-To Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
It’s might sound a little bit strange, but I really didn’t notice that I’ve never shared this blueberry smoothie bowl before until a few weeks ago. I was like: WHAT? Seriously?! [with multiple echos]
The reason why I was so surprised is that this is really my go-to smoothie bowl, which means that if I don’t know what smoothie bowl to make, this is the one. Because it only needs 3 ingredients to make, I can keep my mind off while making it. 😛
The three ingredients are frozen blueberries, frozen banana, and non-dairy milk. Sometimes I add some cinnamon as well to give it another touch of sweetness tone, but of course, that’s optional.
One of the reasons that make smoothie bowls part of my busy life is their simplicity. All you need to do is to add all ingredients into your blend to blend.
The other reason is paradoxically interesting: you can add any toppings you like to make it as extravagant as you like. So there are endless possibilities of how your smoothie bowls end up look like. Most of the time I will add tons of granola and berries on top.
But this time I just made it simple by adding a few granolas and frozen berries with a sprinkle of toasted coconut flakes to finish off, honestly, for presentation purpose. (And I add tons of my beloved chocolate granola after taking these photos. 😂)
However, this blueberry smoothie bowl is yummy as it is. The combination of the sweetness from the blueberries and bananas are really natural and delicious that I feel like I could never get bored of eating it.
I don’t make smoothie bowls as often as I used to, which I really don’t know why but it just happened. (I think if you’ve followed me on Instagram or watched my recent What-I-Eat videos, you might have noticed that.)
And after typing those words, I suddenly miss them all, seriously. Anyway, this blueberry smoothie bowl is really the one that I make most often because I usually have a huge bag of frozen blueberry in my fridge and it’s delicious. So, let’s make it, shall we?
藍莓果昔碗 My Go-To Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- 480 ml (2 cup) frozen blueberries 冷凍藍莓
- 2 medium frozen banana slices 冷凍香蕉切片, ~200 g
- 120 ml (¼ cup) non-dairy milk 植物奶, I usually use almond milk
- A dash of
ground cinnamon 肉桂粉, optional
- Add all ingredients to a blender to blend until smooth. I like my smoothie bowl tastes like ice cream so I usually make them thick. Use a tamper to help to blend well if you have one. If you like a thinner texture or your blender didn't work well with a small amount of liquid, then add another dash of water to make it work for you.
- Transfer the mixture to your favorite bowls and add any toppings you like. I add some frozen berries, granola, and toasted coconut flakes in the pictures.