Read the post in: 繁體中文
This Almond Cranberry Granola is full of the maple sweetness and the crunchy texture from the nuts. It also proves that you don’t need oil to make crunchy delicious granola.
Almond Cranberry Granola
As you probably could tell by the number of granola recipes I posted recently, it shouldn’t be a secret that I love granola and really enjoy them these days.
I don’t know why, but maybe it’s just because they are so good that I just want to keep making them. (That’s pretty reasonable, right?)
And here is another delish granola recipe: Almond Cranberry Granola.
As usual, it’s simple to make and requires just a few ingredients, 7, to be exact. Those ingredients are also quite common. They are rolled oats, almonds, dried cranberries, maple syrup, almond butter (homemade recipe), vanilla extract, and ground chia seed.
These 7 ingredients are the minimalist version of this Almond Cranberry Granola. I usually add other ingredients to give it more flavor as well as nutrition, such as ground cinnamon (I love this one), pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, and salt, which, of course, is optional.
Recently I fall in love with the combo of granola and oat milk. It just tastes like dessert, but definitely on the healthy and nutritious side.
This Almond Cranberry Granola happens to be oil-free, which is really not done intentionally. But the maple syrup really gives this granola enough crunchiness and a satisfying profile. (Of course, there’s no need to go oil-free. I often use coconut oil. It’s just an interesting fact that I want to share.)
If you love granola as I do, I would recommend you to try my recent obsessive Chocolate Peanut Butter Macadamia Granola. Or if you want more breakfast ideas, you could check out my breakfast recipes HERE.
杏仁蔓越莓穀片 Almond Cranberry Granola (7 Ingredients)
- 2 Tbsp almond butter 杏仁醬, see note for homemade recipe
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup 楓糖漿
- ½ tsp vanilla extract 純香草精
- 90 g rolled oats 傳統燕麥片, ½ cup
- 60 g almonds 整粒杏仁, ¼ cup, roughly chopped 略切
- 1 Tbsp ground chia seeds 奇亞籽粉
- 4 Tbsp dried cranberries 蔓越莓乾
- 4 Tbsp pumpkin seeds 南瓜籽, optional
- 2 Tbsp
unsweetened coconut flakes 無加糖椰子乾片, optional
- ¼ tsp
ground cinnamon 肉桂粉, optional
- A pinch salt, optional
- Preheat the oven at 170 C / 340 F.
- In a bowl, add almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix to combine.
- Then add the rest ingredients EXCEPT for the dried cranberries. Mix all together.
- Line a baking sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper. Spread the mixture evenly onto the sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes first. Then take out and give it a stir. Return to bake for another 5-10 minutes until it's golden and your kitchen smell amazing.
- Place the baking sheet onto a wire rack. Stir in the cranberries.
- Let it cool down completely before transferring the granola to jars. Serve with plant milk, yogurt, or just enjoy as it is.
- 將烤箱以 170 C 預熱
- 烘烤 15 分鐘，之後取出稍微翻拌，再繼續烤 5-10 分鐘，至表面金黃