This post is also available in: 繁體中文
I’ve been keeping making and testing these Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies for a while, and now they are finally here! They are rich in peanut-flavor, no egg, no dairy, gluten-free, and only require 6 ingredients!
6-Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free)
I’ve been loving the peanut-y flavor since I was a kid. Peanut butter is one of my favorite things in the world. Any food that involves peanut aroma is usually “my food”.
I shared a Coconut Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies a while ago. That recipe is already vegan and gluten-free, but I just want to make a simpler/minimalist version that you guys and easily make at home, so here are the delicious Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies that only requires 6 ingredients.
The 6 ingredients are easy to find and I use a lot. So if you’ve been making my recipes for a while, you might already have them in your pantry.
These Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies not only requires few ingredients, but also really easy to make. All you need to do is mix the ingredients in a bowl, shape, and bake. If you got familiar with the measurement, you probably only need 5 minutes to prepare before sending them to the oven.
The hardest part is probably the final step: wait because they smell so amazing when they are baked through. For a peanut butter lover, the 10 minutes waiting really felt like 1 hour. But the final step is a must to create a crispy texture in the final product.
The baked peanut butter cookies are on the dark brown side with crunchy texture outside and crumble texture inside.
The most important ingredient in this recipe is peanut butter. I like to use a crunchy one, but creamy one would work too. I use homemade peanut butter this time. If you also want to make your own peanut butter, you could check out this blog post.
I didn’t use the common wheat flour in this recipe because I want to make them gluten-free, in a special way. Instead of wheat flour, I use oat flour and almond flour. I usually make them by grinding the rolled oats and almond in my coffee grinder. You can buy pre-ground ones for sure, which will make it even easier.
They are full of rich peanut butter flavor and I love the baked, toasty undertone so much!
I actually have made these Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies many times, but I finished them too fast that I didn’t get the chance to take pictures for them. It’s not until recently I make the cookies monster character in my soul calm down for a while and I think I should share this recipe with my peanut-butter-loving friends and to give them some justice.
If you love peanut butter as I do, then I think these Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies would be one of your favorites, too! And if you want more peanut butter sweets, you could also try my Vegan Peanut Butter Ice Cream, No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie, and Peanut Butter Energy Bars. And for now, shall we?
How To Make
全素花生醬餅乾 6 樣食材 6-Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free)
- 70 g peanut butter 花生醬, crunchy or smooth 顆粒或滑順皆可
- 1 Tbsp
coconut oil 椰子油, melted 融化
- 30 g maple syrup 楓糖漿, 或其它液態甜味劑
- 30 g rolled oats 傳統燕麥片
- 20 g almond meal 杏仁粉
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds 亞麻籽粉
- A pinch salt 鹽 1 小撮, optional. Add if your nut butter does not have salt added
- Preheat the oven at 175℃. Line the baking sheet with a baking mat.
- In the bowl, add the peanut butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Mix to combine.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop. Roll them between your palms, put them on the baking sheet, and gently press them into ideal thickness. You can use a fork to make the lines like I do.
- Bake at 175℃ for 12-15 minutes until you can smell the peanut butter. Leave them in the oven to cook for another 15 minutes, then transfer the baking sheet onto a wire rack to cool down completely before devouring. Enjoy!
- 剩下的放入密封罐中，室溫或冷藏保存，約可放 1-2 週
- *Peanut butter: I usually use my homemade peanut butter. You could use store-bought ones, but make sure to read the labels. It’s better to choose the ones that does not contain any added oil. And if you use sweetened ones, you might need to taste and adjust the amount of syrup.
- Store these cookies in an air-tight container in the fridge or at room temperature for 1-2 weeks.
Note: This page contains affiliate links, which support me with a small commission to produce more great content on this site at no additional cost to you. You could go to the Disclosure Page for more information. You can also directly support us on Patreon. Thank you for reading and supporting.