想吃個像甜點一樣的早餐嗎? 那麼來吃這個 巧克力花生醬夏威夷豆穀片 吧! 它已經變成我最近最愛的食物之一了。
Want to have a breakfast that taste like dessert? Here is the Chocolate Peanut Butter Macadamia Granola for you! It has become of my of favorite things that I could not stop eating recently.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Macadamia Granola
It’s not a secret that I love granola, right? And when it combines chocolate and peanut butter, two of my favorite things, it’s no doubt that I would devour a whole batch if I don’t watch myself carefully.
I’m officially addicted to this Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola in these few months. It got the richness of the peanut butter, the chocolaty flavor that I could never get enough.
What brings it to the next level are the macadamia nuts. I mean it. Once I add them in, I never go back to other nuts. I know they are more pricy compared with other nuts, but they really worth the little splurge, in my humble opinion.
Seriously, give it a try, and many tell me what you feel. I really feel that I could never get bored with this combo.
What’s more great is that it’s super easy to make this heavenly granola. All you need is a big bowl, a spatula or a fork. Done.
Aside from macadamia nuts, I also add pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes to give it more color and texture. You could use other add-ins if you prefer.
All you need to do is mix, spread, bake. Done!
I also use buckwheat groats as part of this Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola to create more crunchiness. And you don’t want to miss the chocolate chips, right?
In fact, this granola recipe is adapted from the Chocolate Quinoa Hazelnut Granola I’ve shared a few weeks ago. But this chocolate peanut butter granola totally surpasses its predecessor and wins over my heart. It’s so chocolaty, crunchy, and delish!
其實這個穀片食譜就是從前幾週我分享的 巧克力藜麥榛果穀片 調整而來。但這巧克力花生醬穀片的美味程度真的完全超越了它的前輩，讓我深深愛上了它。非常巧克力、酥脆、天堂般的美味!
Sometimes I also use almond milk if I don’t have oat milk at hand. But seriously, try it with oat milk, and thanks me later. (Just kidding)
I hope that you could make this Chocolate Peanut Butter Macadamia Granola and fall in love with it just as I do. 🙂
完整食譜 How To Make
巧克力花生醬夏威夷豆穀片Chocolate Peanut Butter Macadamia Granola
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter 花生醬
- 1 Tbsp
cacao butter 可可脂, or coconut oil 椰子油
- 1 Tbsp ground chia seeds 奇亞籽粉
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup 楓糖漿
- 45 g rolled oats 傳統燕麥片, 1/2 cup
- 8 Tbsp buckwheat groats 蕎麥, 1/2 cup
- 1 Tbsp
cocoa powder 可可粉
- 1/8 tsp salt 鹽
- 40 g macadamia nuts 夏威夷豆, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds 南瓜籽
- 4 Tbsp
unsweetened coconut flakes 無加糖椰子乾片
- 4 Tbsp dark chocolate chips 黑巧克力豆
- Preheat the oven at 160 C / 320 F.
- Add the peanut butter and cacao butter to a mixing bowl. Melt them together by using a double boiler. Once they've incorporated, remove from the heat.
- Add the ground chia and maple syrup. Mix to combine.
- Add the rolled oats, buckwheat groats, cacao powder, salt, coconut flakes, chopped macadamia nuts, and pumpkin seeds. Stir to mix all together.
- Line a baking sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper. Spread the mixture onto the mat into a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes first. Give it a stir, and continue to bake for 5-10 minutes until it's mostly dry and your kitchen smell amazing.
- Let it stay in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Then transfer the baking sheet onto a wire rack and let it cool down. You can stir in the chocolate chips when it's still a little bit warm so the chocolate can melt a little bit to cover some granola chunks. Or add the chocolate chips when it's completely cool.
- Store in air-tight jars. Serve with oat milk or other plant milk of choice.
- 將烤箱以 160 C / 320 F 預熱
- 放入烤箱烘烤 15 分鐘，取出稍翻拌，再繼續烘烤 5-10 分鐘，至整體大致乾燥、你的廚房充滿美味的氣息
- 讓它在烤箱裡燜 10-15 分鐘，之後再取出移至網架上放涼。你可以趁穀片還有點溫熱的時候拌入巧克力豆，讓巧克力有點融化，包覆一些穀片，或是等穀片完全放涼後再拌入
- Store in an air-tight jar in the fridge for best cruchy texture.
Note: This page contains affiliate links, which support me with a small commission to produce more great content on this site at no additional cost to you. You could go to the Disclosure Policy Page for more information. Thank you for reading and supporting Barrel Leaf.